Lately I had been craving spinach dip big time. I typically don’t order it in restaurants because most of the time it has not just spinach but artichokes in it. And I don’t do artichokes. Eww. This weekend I finally gave in and came up with this gem.
It turned out amazing and it was seriously hard to keep from eating the whole dip in one sitting. This spinach dip would be great for a football party or just for you and your family and friends.
Baked Spinach Dip
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 4 Tbs. butter
- 1 C. plain greek yogurt
- 2 C. shredded parmesan cheese
- 20 oz. frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400
- Heat a large pot over med/high heat. Ad garlic, cream cheese and butter.
- Once melted, add yogurt and 1 1/2 C. of the shredded parmesan, and the spinach.
- Season with crushed red pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- Pour dip into greased baking dish (Size is up to you)
- Top with remaining 1/2 C. of parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese starts to brown and is bubbly on top.
Artichokes…Love them or hate them?