This weekend didn’t go exactly as planned since poor Levi had a fever (we think due to new teeth), fell on the treadmill and cut his face, AND then finished it by falling off the couch and bruising his forehead. Pretty sure the child is trying to give me a heart attack!! So on Sunday when we were supposed to go to the lake, I ended up staying home with him and just hanging out with one of my friends, and Stu went to the lake all day. No day this weekend though lacked any food, because I swear I feel like I gained 10 lbs after all of the food I ate. Ughhh.
Oh and by the way how about them Vols!? Here’s to hopefully an awesome season!
1. Levi and Stu watching TV.
2. Ruca Ru on her 9 week birthday!
3. Taco Soup
4. New Nike Tempo shorts..LOOOVE
5. Spinach Dip
6. Levi and his one of two battle wounds this weekend ):
7. Candy Corn M&M Brownies
8. Ruca about to take a nap in a basket.
9. Levi and one of his girlfriends.
Which recipe would you rather see tomorrow, Spinach Dip or Taco Soup!?