1. Stu’s dad bought this hilarious onesie for Levi. I die.
2. They’re back…eeeeeek!!!
3. Being lazy with my Ruca Roo.
4. Weekly sushi date with Lauren + my very prego friend Rachel.
5. Big girl’s new collar!
6. Levi on our walk the other day.
Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
- 1 ball of uncooked pizza dough
- 1/2 lb. sausage or ground beef
- 3 oz. fat-free cream cheese
- 1 C. cooked spinach
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 2 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt, pepper, italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 and grease an 8×8 (or 9×11) baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook sausage or ground beef until completely done. Drain. Stir in cream cheese, 1 C. mozzarella, spinach, garlic and seasonings.
- Press pizza dough into the bottom and up the side of the baking dish. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Layer meat mixture on top of pizza dough. Top with pizza sauce followed by the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Don’t forget to go to Deer Park® Natural Spring Water’s Facebook Page tomorrow and share how you celebrate naturally!