This dinner was a success for two reasons:
1. It was quick and easy to make
2. MY HUSBAND LIKED IT
Seriously though, this was a huge hit at our house and the fact that my husband liked it AND it was healthy should tell you it was good! And for all my vegetarians out there- the chicken in this recipe could easily be left out and still taste delicious!
Healthy Chicken Quinoa and Veggie Asian Wraps
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1 C. quinoa, cooked
- 2 C. broccoli slaw
- 1 large carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4 C. + 2 Tbs. asian sauce of your choice
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- In a large skillet over medium heat cook broccoli slaw until tender. Remove from heat and add to bowl.
- Add slaw back to skillet along with the carrot and zucchini. Stir in chicken and 1/4 C. of asian sauce.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add remaining 2 Tbs. of asian sauce to quinoa and stir well.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Top each with chicken and veggie mixture followed by quinoa.
- Wrap and enjoy!
I will definitely be eating leftovers of this tonight!
Have a great day (: