This weekend I went to a bridal shower for my cousin’s fiance. I made a couple of desserts for the shower, and let me tell you- they were SOOO good. Good as in I ate my body weight in the sweets good.
The first recipe I want to share with you is these delicious White Chocolate Smores Bars. Okay, it takes a lot for me to say that a dessert is rich AND to only be able to eat one piece of something. Well these are freaking rich!! If you’re like me and have very little self control, then rich is a good thing though because you probably won’t want to eat more than one or two!
But seriously, layers of yellow cake, white chocolate, marshmallow, MORE yellow cake and condensed milk!? Amazing. Make these!
I doubled the recipe so that it would fit into a 9×13 pan, and tweaked some of the measurements, and that is the version I am going to give you.
White Chocolate Smores Bars
- 2 boxes yellow cake mix (I used butter recipe)
- 2 eggs
- 1 C. butter
- 8-9 graham cracker squares
- 1.5 bags white chocolate chips
- 4 C. marshmallows
- 1 C. sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a 13×9 baking dish with foil and spray with Pam.
- Melt butter for 15-30 seconds in microwave and mix with cake mix and eggs.
- Press half of the cake batter into the dish.
- Layer graham crackers evenly on top, followed by white chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Add remaining cake batter and press down. (Doesn’t have to be perfect)
- Drizzle condensed milk over top
- Bake about 35 minutes. Top will be golden brown.
* I had a VERY hard time cutting these and removing them from the pan. I found that by putting the pan in the freezer for about an hour, made it much easier!
The next recipe is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip.
Okay so I’ve been seeing cookie dough dip all over Pinterest and figured this was the perfect occasion to make it! The first dip I came up with tasted “too cream cheesey” so I added more vanilla and brown sugar and it was perfect. Almost too perfect..
Do not make this stuff if you have nowhere to take it or other people to help eat it. It is SO addicting and good that you will not be able to control yourself!!
*You could easily half or double this recipe*
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 16 oz. cream cheese (2 boxes)
- 1 C. butter
- 2 C. powdered sugar
- 5 Tbs. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbs. vanilla
- 2 C. mini chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and cream cheese.
- Add both sugars and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
* I served it with vanilla wafers and graham cracker sticks for dipping. Spoons work too (;
I will leave you with some more pictures from the shower, mostly of Levi and his precious little friend he made!